Progress Reports are completed throughout the term to provide students and their parents/carers with an indication of how well the students is progressing academically and if they are on track in terms of meeting expected learning outcomes by the end of the Semester.
At the end of Semesters 1 and 4, formal written Semester Reports are completed. It should be noted that in the student’s final VCE/VCAL year, a VCE certificate will be provided by the VCAA when Year 12 results are released, rather than a report from the school.
Assement & Reporting Timeline
- SAC/SAT Timeline published – Week 1 Term 1
- Interim Reports – Distributed End Term 1
- Student Progress Checks – Term 1 & 4
- PTSCs – Term 2
- Mid-year VCE/VCAL written examinations
- GAT – Weds 14th June, 10am-1.15pm
- Semester One Reports Distributed End Term 2
- Progress Reports – on Compass Term 3 & 4
- PTSCs – Term 3
- End of year written examinations Oct – Nov VCE/VCAL/VET/Distance Ed
- Semester Two Reports – on Compass End Term 4